Nick Hawk: ‘We’re All Capable Of Anything’ – S.A.M Series Social Underground
If you’re a Showtime Networks subscriber you’ve probably already caught an episode of their after hours reality series Gigolos, currently airing it’s 6th season, and have witnessed tattooed 2016 NAGA Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Champion and professional male escort Nick Hawk in action on both the mat, and the mattress.
If you haven’t seen the show, you really should. The adult themed hit follows Garren James, owner and CEO of the world’s largest straight male escort agency Cowboys4Angels located in Las Vegas, and chronicles the antics of 5 of his elite male companions as they balance their professional and personal lives on camera. The provocative show presents a rare and uncensored look into an exclusive world where men get paid a lot of money to spend time with women.
Breakout star Nick Hawk was driven to excel from an early age. He grew up in Wisconsin competing in every sport imaginable and worked well over 50 jobs before doing a 4 year tour in the Air Force as a Marksman to help pay for his college tuition. After leaving with an Honorable Discharge, Nick moved to LA to finish his degree and fell into typical work for guys with his size and skills to pay the bills. He was a bartender, a personal trainer and a stripper when he decided to create the company Explicit Strippers, which continues to book private party entertainment with branches in Orange County, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Diego, Dallas and Hawaii.
In 2013 he launched his Cal Exotic novelty line, Nick Hawk Gigolo, which includes a lifelike dildo molded from his penis, a blow up doll, a sex position book, and 20 other adult-related items. Nick was recently featured on TMZ, TMZ LIVE and Cosmopolitan for insuring his penis through Geldin Insurance for 1 million dollars. He’s a rap-recording artist who writes and produces all his own music. Nick Hawk Vol. 1 has 8 high-energy dance hits on it, and the music video to his latest single “We Fight” from his recently released Nick Hawk Vol. 2, just won a 2016 Hollywood Music Award.
Nick has another lucrative business as a Confidence Coach where he works with guys one-on-one, helping them to learn how to socially interact, approach women, hold conversations, take over a room, and nail interviews. He’s taken his positive approach to life and parlayed that into a successful career as an author with his popular “Sexoirs of a Gigolo,” and his latest how-to “Nick Hawk’s 100 Kicks In The Ass: A Guide To Gaining Confidence & Reaching Your Full Potential” available this fall. You can also pick up October’s Penthouse magazine on newsstands now and read Nick’s inaugural new column, Model Citizen, which features a day-in-the-life of a different professional male escort every month.
I caught up with Nick as he was returning from Vancouver with a client and heading to Sedona for some hiking and more soul searching. In between his busy world travels, I asked him to share a list of cool factoids about himself that not too many people would know, except for his family and closest friends. Just when you thought you knew everything about Nick Hawk, here are 25 more interesting things you didn’t!
25 Things You Don’t Know About Nick Hawk
- I have been homeless twice in my life, once by choice.
- I consider myself more of a motivational and inspiration leader, more than anything else, these days. I love giving advice and I’m super excited to release my book, I recently finished, on how to operate at your full potential. My music has the same motives.
- Heath Ledger’s joker is my favorite all time character and I can do a spot on impersonation.
- I’m vegan.
- I’m a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- I have three dogs, a Husky, Alaskan Klee Kai and a Boston Terrier.
- I’m more of a homebody than a will party dude as my show portrays.
- I use to be a party dude wasting away my life at a low potential, being hung over on most days.
- I can do a back flip and windmills.
- I did an active duty Air Force tour.
- I love taking my dirt bikes out.
- I enjoy star and sun gazing to evolve and increase my awareness, and I have a hammock mounted high above my roof.
- I hate getting tattoos and I’m very sensitive to pain.
- I love hands on projects. I remodeled my entire house, dug out, designed and rebarred my grotto, fire pit and koi pond.
- I directed my music video to my song “We fight” that is nominated for a Hollywood Music Award.
- I drove through a tornado once. Not on purpose.
- I wrestled in college.
- I studied acting for five years and believe everyone, no matter who you are or what you do, should take audition, Improv and public speaking classes. You learn a lot about yourself.
- I’ve seen a wild tiger, great white shark, lion, leopard, cheetah, hippos and I’ve swam with wild dolphins. A Komodo Dragon is next on my list.
- I plan on living about 900 years unless my parachute doesn’t open or a shark eats me.
- I eat a few pints of Acai Sorbet weekly.
- I molded my penis for my sex toy line and insured it for $1 million.
- I was a stripper before I was a gigolo. I was a cop act for a male review and I’ve stripped at over 300 bachelorette parties.
- I wrote my first song and starting rapping when I was in early grade school.
- I believe all of us are presented with the same brain, opportunities and are capable of anything. There is no such thing as talent or “gifts.”