These Breakfast Items Have More Sugar Than a Doughnut
Doughnuts are often regarded as one of the most sugar-filled breakfasts you can ingest. But, that’s not entirely true. These items have them beat when it comes to sugar.
Related – Where to get free doughnuts for National Doughnut Day
As a reference, a Dunkin’ Donuts Glazed donut has 260 calories and 12 grams of sugar. Here’s how the other items compare.
1. Extra Large Dunkin’ Donuts Hot Coffee (with cream and sugar) : 320 calories, 44 grams of sugar.
2. Starbucks 2% Milk Chai Latte : 240 calories, 32 grams of sugar.
3. Kellogg’s Raisin Bran: 190 calories, 18 grams of sugar.
4. Silk Vanilla Almond Milk : 80 calories, 13 grams of sugar.
5. Noosa Blueberry Yogurt : 280 calories, 31 grams of sugar.
6. Small Jamba Juice Aloha Pineapple Smoothie: 310 calories, 67 grams of sugar.
Maybe one doughnut isn’t so bad after all. In moderation, of course.