11 Different Ways to Decorate Master Bedroom Walls with Paint, Fabric and Photo Tiles
The bedroom is considered as the place where you can just relax and be yourself. Gone are the days when bedroom used to be just a sleeping room, and bed and a wardrobe were the only furnishing requirements. It’s not the same anymore. A bedroom is the private space of an individual or a couple where they spend a lot of their time. Master bedroom is generally the most spacious bedroom in the house.
A bedroom is considered a true reflection of one’s choice and living style. As a result, no two bedrooms are an exact replica of each other. Nowadays, people look forward to giving their master bedroom a touch of their own. Million dollar question is how to make master bedroom special? Well, the answer is decoration. Furnishing, Wall Pics Photo Tiles, and other accessories. The main thing which forms the basic unit of the room is the wall.
Plain and simple walls have their own significance, but somehow they fail to reflect the owner’s style and personality. Moreover, it is only the owner’s own idea of a perfect master bedroom wall which makes simple walls so special buy wallpics photo tiles online . There are different ways to decorate the master bedroom walls, and some of them you will find below.
- Paint. Painting is the easiest way to decorate the walls. Painting alone can change the entire look of the room. Depending on the preferences, the owner can select the appropriate color. Painting can be done in various styles:
- Paint all four walls. Fresh paint gives new life to the entire room.
- Paint just one wall. This is generally done to give a different color to the wall which is behind the head of the bed. This one simple change gives a totally new look to the entire bedroom. Color can be bright, pale or even dark if you’d like to.
- Faux technique: This technique is used to create an interesting marble texture on the walls. This gives the bedroom a modern and stylish look.
- Wallpaper. wallpics.com Wall Photo Tile is another economical way to give an interesting look to the boring walls. This is quite an old technique. However, lots of changes have taken place. For example, there are millions of patterns to choose from, and modern wallpapers are much easier to use and maintain.
- Fabric. People who don’t like wallpaper can opt for hanging fabrics. For example: hanging a rug on the wall at the head side of the bed can be a very easy, convenient, and economical solution to fill a big spacious wall. Similarly, a quilt can be used to give an effect of a headboard. Another fabric décor option is to go for light-weight cotton material with a beautiful print on it. One of the advantages of using fabric to decorate the wall is that it is easy to remove and replace with a new fabric to give the room a fresh look.
- Wall Decals. Walls decals are now becoming a new trend in wall decoration. Today you can find hundreds of designs ofwall decals for every taste. From a simple border to a beautiful floral design, wall decals have lots to offer even for demanding customers.
- Photo Tiles. The concept of Wall Photo Tiles is one of the finest and cheapest in the world. Decorate your walls with Wallpics is as simple as eating a pie. All you need to do is just download the application, install it on your smart phone, select your favorite photos, and upload them to print. The Wallpics team will take care of your photos and will transform them into beautiful self-adhesive tiles. Wallpics can be used everywhere as you can print any pictures on them. The most pleasant thing about Wallpics is that you don’t have to waste your time on printing – your photos will be delivered right to your doorstep. Wallpics are without any doubts the great way to decorate your master bedroom.
- Wall Mural. Another modern and trendy way of decorating master bedroom walls are murals. Wall murals are best for those who look for a temporary option for wall decoration. Wall murals with their beautiful design add lots of style to the wall. Funky, contemporary, royal or artistic wall murals come in all sorts of designs. They themselves are sufficient to make the bedroom look more stylish. In some cases, by adding a simple wooden frame, wall mural can be given a look of a large painting.
- Personal memories. One of the best ways to give a personal touch to the bedroom wall is to put family pictures on them. This not only gives a feeling of warmth but also adds an emotional touch to the master bedroom. Moreover, family pictures in beautiful frames look very cozy. Variety of frames is available on the market. The owner can either use similar frames for all pictures or can decide to use different frames. You can also print your photos on the Wallpics frameless tiles, so they can look stylish in the modern minimalistic bedroom.
- Mirrors. Mirrors can be used to fill small or narrow walls of the master bedroom. Sometimes just one large mirror on the wall add sa lot to the beauty of the room. Again, mirrors come in various styles and patterns. The mirror can be framed in a modern wrought iron frame or anelegant-looking wooden frame. Selection of the mirror also reflects the individual’s personality. When placed in a horizontal manner, the mirrors make the bedroom look more spacious. When placed on a wall keeping in mind the direction of sunlight, mirrors add light to the room.
- Themed wall art paintings. One of the oldest ways to decorate walls is the use of paintings. Today there are numerous art pieces available in the market. The owner can select painting depending on preference, taste, and budget. Hanging beautiful painting is another way to add a personal touch to the master bedroom walls.
- Wall hangings. A huge number of Wallpics.com Photo Tiles decorative items is available on the market: beautiful and stylish wall clocks, lamps, brass wall hangings. Adding a decorative element to the walls not only beautifies them but also makes a style statement. The owner can add decorative items in a random way or follow a particular theme.
- Hang Sculptural pieces. Sculptural decorative item is a very good option for wall décor. One can use it to add modern and stylish touch to the room. It’s a very good replacement for paintings. The sculptural patterns can be in the form of a three-dimensional wall décor pattern or paper lanterns.
With all the above-mentioned wall decorating ideas, an owner can totally change the look of the master bedroom. Nowadays, shopping for home decor has become very easy. Just open the Internet and you will find millions of options to select from. However, there is a catch: making a choice is not easy. Hence, it is always better to shop from a well-known and established online shop such as Wallpics.com. This website offers the best quality items at the best price.