6 Junk Foods That Are Actually Good for You
Junk food can be a guilty pleasure, but there’s a way to snack guilt-free. If you’re anything like me, then you’re a sugar junky. I try to fight it, but it’s not a fight. The sugar always wins.
Related – Elon Musk Wants to Start a Candy Company
But there’s always this list that I can try. These 6 “junk foods” are surprisingly healthy!
1. Popcorn – Popcorn can be high in fiber and extremely satisfying. Don’t shy away from trying varieties with herbs and flavors.
2. Dark chocolate – Dark chocolate is high in antioxidants and lower in calories than milk chocolate.
3. Coconut chips – Containing the perfect kick of sugar and fat, coconut chips will satisfy your craving to graze.
4. Tortilla chips – Made with corn, beans or kale, tortilla chips are a healthy alternative to greasier fried chips.
5. Potato chips – Not all potato chips are greasy and fattening. Alternatives without harmful additives are now on the market.
6. Gummy snacks – Organic gummies made with real fruit juice are much healthier than processed gummies with artificial colors and flavors.