Adult Star Alison Tyler Is A Yoga Maniac
Alison Tyler is the epitome of the healthy girl-next-door fantasy girl; tall, curvy, large breasted with green eyes, chestnut colored hair and an irresistible sprinkling of freckles across her nose, and that is why she became one of the biggest names in the adult entertainment business. Before she became known for getting physical for sports sex in front of the camera, she rowed crew in college and was a rodeo beauty queen. Now Alison has found a new outlet to get in touch with her body, she’s a certified yoga instructor and is making plans to open her own studio in the Orange County, California area. While she still shoots exclusive content for her award nominated website www.alisontylervip.com, she also has her own health website https://sunshinefit.myshopify.com/.
When I graduated college, I got started in body building. Hitting the gym and the weights twice a day hard meant losing a lot of flexibility, which caused me to seek out yoga. I figured that I’d go in and do an hour of stretching and that would be that. Yoga not only gave me flexibility, but it also gave me a better understanding of my body. A better mind-muscle connection which has improved my lifting results tremendously and has given me a stillness in my mind I haven’t found anywhere else. Here are my 20 reasons why I love yoga.
1. Elevates mood and outlook on life
2. Self empowerment; learn tools you can use to heal yourself
3. Develops a healthy spine! You are only as young as your spine is flexible
4. Gain core strength and a greater sense of ones power
5. Lowers blood pressure
6. Reverses the signs of aging
7. Aids in flushing out your vital organs and helps to prevent diseases
8. It is always challenging, no matter how long you have been practicing.
9. Reduces stress
10. Clears out old emotional baggage stored in the body
11. Allows you to go about your day more centered and focused
12. Better sleep
13. Aids in weight loss
14. Improves breathing
15. Increased flexibility and agility
16. Nicely offsets the limited mobility that often comes with weight lifting.
17. Improves balance
18. Reduces joint pain caused by arthritis
19. Balances hormones
20. Express yourself with each pose is an opportunity for you to express your unique beauty in the way you perform it. You always do what feels good in YOUR body.